By Lee Brian Schrager, Julie Mautner
Yearly, the world’s most interesting and so much loved cooks (and the foodies who love them) converge on Miami’s South seashore for an extended weekend of sand, sunlight, music, and really amazing food. Now, in party of the festival’s 10th yr, the nutrients community South seashore Wine & nutrients competition Cookbook brings the glamour and the flavors of the competition to the house kitchen.
Festival founder and director Lee Brian Schrager takes readers on an exceptional all-access travel of this occasion, with movers and shakers of the nutrients global and an all-star solid of cooks, together with man Fieri, Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, Tom Colicchio, Thomas Keller, Alice Waters, and Paula Deen. Interviews and insider tales take readers into the tents, deepest events, and some of the best events—such as Rachael’s Burger Bash, the BubbleQ (champagne and barbecue!), and the Grand Tasting Village at the beach.
Of path, within the publication as on the competition, it’s the superb meals that takes middle degree. The tastes and scents of SoBe come alive in a hundred tantalizing recipes for beverages, Starters and Small Plates, fish fry, Burgers, convenience and informal nutrients, major classes, and muffins, together with:
· Rachael Ray’s Cubano Burger with Mango–Black Bean Salsa
· Martha Stewart’s Lobster Roll
· man Fieri’s All-Star Sausage Steak Sandwich with Guid’s Pickled sizzling Veggies
· Alice Waters’s Grapefruit and Avocado Salad
· Jamie Oliver’s Roasted Carrots and Beets with the Juiciest red meat Chops
· Paula Deen’s Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake
· Tom Colicchio’s Caramelized Tomato cakes
· Rick Bayless’s Brava Steak with Lazy Salsa
· Spike Mendelsohn’s Toasted Marshmallow Shake
· Nigella Lawson’s Caramel Croissant Pudding
With a foreword through Anthony Bourdain and peppered with anecdotes and lovely images of South seashore, the nutrients community South seashore Wine & nutrition pageant Cookbook will delivery readers to this fascinating social gathering Emeril has dubbed “Spring holiday for chefs.”