HTML5 in Action presents a whole advent to net improvement utilizing HTML5. you will discover each point of the HTML5 specification via real-world examples and code samples. it is even more than simply a specification reference, notwithstanding. It lives as much as the identify HTML5 in Action by means of providing you with the sensible, hands-on information you have to to take advantage of key features.
About the Technology
HTML5 isn't really a number of new tags and contours extra to an outdated standard—it's the root of the fashionable net, permitting its interactive prone, single-page UI, interactive video games, and intricate enterprise purposes. With aid for standards-driven cellular app improvement, robust positive factors like neighborhood garage and WebSockets, marvelous audio and video APIs, and new format strategies utilizing CSS3, SVG, and Canvas, HTML5 has entered its major time.
About the Book
HTML5 in Action offers an entire advent to net improvement utilizing HTML5. It explores the HTML5 specification via real-world examples and code samples. It earns the identify "in motion" by means of providing you with the sensible, hands-on advice you will want to expectantly construct the websites and purposes you—and your clients—have been in need of for years.
This e-book concentrates on new HTML5 good points and assumes you're conversant in usual HTML.
Purchase of the print booklet features a loose booklet in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
- New semantic components and shape enter types
- Single-page program design
- Creating interactive graphics
- Mobile net apps
About the Authors
Rob Crowther is an internet developer and blogger and the writer of Manning's Hello! HTML5 & CSS3. Joe Lennon is an company cellular software developer. Ash Blue builds award-winning interactive tasks. Greg Wanish is an self reliant internet and eCommerce developer.
Table of Contents
PART 1 INTRODUCTION
- HTML5: from records to applications
PART 2 BROWSER-BASED APPS
- Form construction: enter widgets, info binding, and information validation
- File modifying and administration: wealthy formatting, dossier garage, drag and drop
- Messaging: speaking to and from scripts in HTML5
- Mobile purposes: shopper garage and offline execution
PART three INTERACTIVE photographs, MEDIA, AND GAMING
- 2D Canvas: low-level, 2nd pics rendering
- SVG: responsive in-browser graphics
- Video and audio: taking part in media within the browser
- WebGL: 3D software development